New Zealand's leading multi-brand distributor of the world's most sought after cosmetics, fragrances, skincare and haircare brands.
Our 40 years of in-depth local market knowledge and experience, plus our unrivalled nationwide sales network and cutting edge distribution systems, ensures we provide outstanding performance and equity for the brands we represent.
As specialist marketers of cosmetics, fragrance skincare and haircare, we at CS&Co. have intimate knowledge of the marketing variables which apply across different brands. Accordingly we have developed three distinct divisions, to ensure each category is uniquely represented, marketed and serviced.
Established in 1990, the Prestige Division is now the market leader in New Zealand's fragrance category.
Our first brand, Giorgio Beverley Hills, quickly became the market leader following its launch in 1990. This was followed by the extraordinary success of Calvin Klein and many more.
Brands currently in the CS&Co. Prestige portfolio include: Coty Luxury, BVLGARI, Givenchy, Kenzo, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney and Jurlique.
The Beauty Division is New Zealand's leading marketer and distributor of global cosmetics brands, skincare and core health products.
Brands in the portfolio include: Natio, Max Factor, COVERGIRL, Bourjois, Sally Hansen, Rimmmel London, Celebrity Fragrances, adidas, Playboy, Nice & Easy, Bosistos, Rock Tape, Funscreen, Skinnies and Duracell.
The Salon division was established in 2012, when CS&Co. became the home of Fudge Professional & ST Tropez in New Zealand. Recently we have expanded the Salon offering to include Eye of Horus Cosmetics and the Triumph & Disaster range.
With a team of qualified experts in their fields to assist with sales, marketing and technical support, the Salon sales team services both hair and beauty spa salons nationwide.
CS&Co. sources products from Europe, US, Canada, Asia and Australia and works in partnership with trusted and proven international freight forwarders to co-ordinate shipping and customs clearance. The fully computerised warehouse dispatches products to the courier network to enable delivery within 48 hours of receiving the order to customers anywhere in New Zealand.
Keeping logistics flawless through constant improvement
- Import and distribution operations are supported by intelligent systems, processes and technology including Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Systems ensure the highest possible standards in responsive and reliable customer service to our international suppliers and local network.
Warehousing capacity built for the future
- The 50,000 square foot warehouse and head office is ideally located near to Auckland’s International Airport.
- The warehouse processes an average of 85,000 invoices per year, and has a capacity to turn over more than NZD 750,000 worth of business each day.
- A core team of 14 permanent staff operate the warehouse, with additional temporary staff engaged as required.
Purpose built technology allows any-time orders
- CS&Co. allows its customers to order 24/7 through its eCommerce store.
- The system integrates with pharmacy software, allowing the majority of pharmacies customers easily place orders.
- Larger customers have custom built EDI’s which provide seamless ordering processes for both parties.
Our hand picked sales team offer year round nationwide business development and service.
Each member of the CS&Co. sales team is carefully selected for their dedication, knowledge and professionalism, and each one is committed to succeeding in this industry.
Located in the country’s main centres, they visit each stockist a minimum of every seven weeks. Key accounts are visited weekly which supports, maintains and build our business.