Fudge Professional Headpaint Update
Fudge Professional has entered a new and exciting era of creativity with the refresh of their Headpaint range. From rich brunettes and fiery reds, through to creamy blondes and pastel tones, each look in the new and improved collection is just as striking and wearable as the last; guaranteed to offer endless inspiration to colourist and clients.
Fudge Headpaint dual colour system technology brings you unlimited colour possibilities in one truly integrated permanent and demi-permanent portfolio. Fudge Headpaint range has many benefits, including:
- 86 fully intermixable shades
- Colour-correcting micro-droplets give up to 100% grey coverage
- International, professional-only range
- Unlimited toner options including Gel Toners which are free from ammonia, PPD and parabens
- Qualified Technical Educators offering ongoing support and regular training
- Exclusive opportunities to be part of the Fudge Creative Styling Team at events
Naturally derived ingredients
Fudge's new Triple Conditioning Complex is packed full of naturally-derived ingredients, for soft and manageable hair that boasts body, texture, and a boost of natural shine.
- Hydrolysed rice proteins' miniature molecules penetrate into the hair's cortex to replenish proteins broken down by colouring and other hair stressors, to condition and build volume from the inside out.
- Wheat germ oil is rich in Vitamin E to moisturise the cuticle, and essential fatty acids to soothe the scalp after colouring.
- Limnanthes alba seed oil creates a protective barrier on the hair to prevent dehydration, rejuvenate colour vibrancy, and replenish shine and softness.